Facebook Marketing Partner Kenshoo (pictured above) is making international headlines, earning the award for Innovation-Software in the UK Search Awards 2014. Kenshoo was honored for its Intent-Driven Audiences product. Marin Software, another Facebook Marketing Partner, took home the award for best PPC Management Software.
In other Facebook news, Facebook Marketing Partner SHIFT announced its new advertising technology platform.
Rob Coyne, the Managing Director for EMEA of Kenshoo, commented in a press release about his company’s award:
At Kenshoo, we constantly push ourselves to innovate as we strive to ensure our technology helps brands keep pace with the fast changing digital marketing arena. So it’s fantastic to be officially recognised by the industry in the UK Search Awards. IDA is a great example of our data-led approach to innovation. It enables marketers to use search intent data across the major search engines to drive more efficient targeting of Facebook advertising. And it really delivers: one leading global retailer saw a staggering 110% lift in ROI together with a 66% fall in CPC and 33% in CPA with IDA.
Above, members of Marin Software accept their award.
Here’s what’s new in SHIFT’s platform, available in beta for select customers:
- Advertising Automation: Through a set of customized rules and triggers that leverage a diverse set of 3rd party services, advertisers can achieve alignment between campaigns and real-time data across channels and devices.
- Robust Insights: Advanced data reporting capabilities provide insights and data visualizations needed to identify which campaigns are driving conversions and maximizing ROI.
- People-based Marketing: Users can now integrate Atlas’ measurement capabilities directly within ad campaigns in one single step, helping marketers reach real people across devices and platforms.
- Mobile Display: Marketers can now extend campaigns beyond social and into other mobile apps, leveraging Facebook data for precise targeting.
- Improved Programmatic Ads Solution: A redesigned and reengineered user interface gives marketers the tools needed to build and manage campaigns using real-time optimizations that lead to better decision-making and help reach customers efficiently.
SHIFT Co-Founder and CEO James Borow described his company’s newest offerings:
We built the latest edition of the SHIFT platform with one goal in mind, to provide marketers with a single solution to automate their marketing initiatives, reach their business goals and maximize ROI. The new release of SHIFT is the most comprehensive platform for social and mobile advertising to date, and as a result marketers now have the tools they need to successfully compete in a social and mobile driven landscape.
Images courtesy of the U.K. Search Awards Facebook page.