If you aren’t participating in Facebook shopping in one way or another, you’re really missing out.
Here are five reasons why now’s the time for Facebook commerce.
- Facebook is already a mall
- Users will start spending more time on business pages
- Your customers are on Facebook
- Facebook commerce can relevel the playing field for retailers
- Facebook Credits and Deals will make shopping convenient
However, there are hurdles to getting going with Facebook commerce, namely:
- The growth of platforms with the potential to host commerce is greater than just Facebook – no one should be assumed to be down for the count, especially the startup that’s still just a few notes on an iPad.
- Brands can effectively bring Facebook technology to their existing websites with satisfactory results; that may not change.
- As shopping becomes increasingly conducted on mobile devices, F-commerce appears to be even farther behind the pack than Facebook’s other mobile initiatives.
Let us know what you think about this by posting a comment, or click here to read more on Social Times.