Women Bungee Jump Into Giant Plunging Cleavage on Wonderbra Ad A giant leap for womankind
Wonderbra has developed a new bra called the Ultimate Plunge, which the marketer says gives women "the confidence to embrace the plunging neckline trend." And speaking of bravery and plunging, the marketer introduced the product with a grand stunt at the Battersea Power Station in London (the same building featured on the cover of Pink Floyd's 1977 album Animals)—putting up a giant billboard of Wonderbra girl Adriana Cernanova wearing an Ultimate Plunge and having three random women bungee jump from the top of a crane into Cernanova's mondo-cleavage. The women—Victoria Joint, Heidi Speed, and Kate Hassen—won some sort of online competition to be the first to jump. You'd think it would make more sense if dudes were invited, but perhaps that was considered too crass. Couple more jumping images after the jump.
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Pinterest Plays Coy on Ads, but Expect Commerce to Lead
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Droga5 Gives Qantas Fliers Paperbacks That Last Just as Long as the Flight
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.