Winning, a new cologne from Charlie Sheen
Jimmy Fallon does a decent Charlie Sheen impression, and puts that timely skill to good use in this spoof cologne commercial for Sheen's scent "Winning." Presumably it smells like violent hatred.
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
- Digital Project Manager Interactive One New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.