White Pages ad's singer needs to pipe down
The laptop pianist in this weird White Pages commercial from Clemenger Proximity in Australia should really be searching the listings for a voice coach. Some of those high notes are a little off. And I'm sorry, but no amount of hot angels and polar bears can hide the fact that he looks like Eric Idle and Jon Heder's imbecilic son. On the plus side, at least he wraps it up early, unlike this other White Pages ad.
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.