This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. MTV ads remind you that sex is no accident
2. Firefighter in 9/11 law-firm ad wasn't at 9/11
3. Calvin Klein billboard secretly curses at you
4. BBDO puts Skittles videos at your fingertips
5. Anti-insomnia ads may give you nightmares
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- How the Online Industry Is Losing $8 Billion Every Year
- FIFA Sponsors Demand Independent Oversight and 'Cultural Change'
- Discovery Launches TV Everywhere Service With One App Instead of Nine
- Fox Isn't Laughing About an ABC Sitcom Called 'Fair and Balanced'
- This Week's Must-Haves: a DIY Jerky Kit
- L.A. Agency Founded by Media Royalty Boasts an Inspiring Art Collection
- Already Hot in Australia, This Agency Means Business After Opening in New York
- Mullen Lowe Chairman Looks Back on His 40-Year Career
- In 24 Hours, Pirelli's Calendar Showed How Quickly a Brand Can Modernize Its Image
- See the Dark and Controversial Christmas Ad From Germany That Has Everyone Talking
- Microsoft Makes Peace With Apple in a Holiday Stunt That's Surprisingly Sweet
- How AIDS Advertising Has Evolved From Shock and Shame to Hope and Humor
- Singapore Retailer Apologizes for Writing 'Rape Us Now' on Black Friday Site
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- People Who Post Racist Tweets Are Suddenly Seeing Them on Billboards Near Their Homes
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Giving Away 99% of His Facebook Fortune
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.