'The Walking Dead' Hungers for Its 10 Million Facebook Fans Gory poster celebrates milestone
AMC zombie show The Walking Dead just topped 10 million Facebook fans, and is celebrating the only way it knows how—by confirming that it would attack, kill, and consume every last one of them if it could. Nice play off the poster for The Social Network. The series returns Oct. 14.
- Fox Cancels Raising Hope
- AOL Lead Says Connected TV 'Is Last Disruptive Frontier for Online Video'
- Jeff Goodby Explains What He Learned at SXSW This Year
- Here Is a SXSW Speaker Who Just Put What We're Doing in Perspective
- DDB's Digital Exec on Creating for Instagram and Lovin' It
- FCC Chairman's Proposal to Prohibit Joint Sales Deals Strikes Partisan Nerve
- Cartoon Network Upfront: Established Names and an Invitation to Native Advertisers
- Resurrection Breathes New Life Into ABC Sunday
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Celebs Join Sheryl Sandberg's Campaign to Stop Calling Girls 'Bossy'
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Young Stars on YouTube
- Here Are the Finalists for the Year's Best Brands on Twitter, Vine and Everywhere Else
- Microsoft Tells Agencies What They Must Do to Win Its Coveted Global Account
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.