'The Walking Dead' Hungers for Its 10 Million Facebook Fans Gory poster celebrates milestone
AMC zombie show The Walking Dead just topped 10 million Facebook fans, and is celebrating the only way it knows how—by confirming that it would attack, kill, and consume every last one of them if it could. Nice play off the poster for The Social Network. The series returns Oct. 14.
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.