Visa Predicted the Super Bowl Teams Before the Season Barely Began Ravens, 49ers focus of Fan Offers ads
The Harbaugh brothers may not have seen it coming, but Visa did. Back in the fall, the company broke two ads from TBWA\Chiat\Day advertising its Visa NFL Fan Offers program. The focus of those ads? The San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens.
It's a nice bit of good fortune for a brand whose Super Bowl campaign stumbled just a tad two years ago, when one of the four men lauded in Visa ads for never having missed a Super Bowl ended up missing it due to illness.
- Buzzfeed's Michael Hastings Dead at 33
- iCrossing Hires Moxie And Razorfish Vets
- FCC Chairman Nominee Says Broadband Is Top Priority
- Viacom Finishes Major Upfront Biz
- Condé Nast Swaps Lucky Editor
- YouTube's Wigs Headed to Hulu
- Agency.com Co-founder Joins Prophet
- FCC Nominee Chair Plays Up His Business Experience
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- DM9 Jayme Syfu Wins Mobile Grand Prix for Turning Cellphones Into Textbooks
- Ogilvy Adds Two More Grand Prix—in Outdoor and Media
- Barbarian Group Wins Inaugural Innovation Lions Grand Prix for Its Cinder Coding Platform
- What Agency Creatives Can Learn From Dickens, Hemingway and Michelangelo
- Gay Advertising’s Long March Out of the Closet
- Pretty Much Everyone Is Doing Native Ads Now
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.