Visa Predicted the Super Bowl Teams Before the Season Barely Began Ravens, 49ers focus of Fan Offers ads
The Harbaugh brothers may not have seen it coming, but Visa did. Back in the fall, the company broke two ads from TBWA\Chiat\Day advertising its Visa NFL Fan Offers program. The focus of those ads? The San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens.
It's a nice bit of good fortune for a brand whose Super Bowl campaign stumbled just a tad two years ago, when one of the four men lauded in Visa ads for never having missed a Super Bowl ended up missing it due to illness.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- How KitchenAid Gave Us the World’s Coolest Mixer
- Nikola Tesla Takes Down Silicon Valley VCs, but Will It Get Him a Statue?
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.