Trade Your Homosexuality for a Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich! Two guys manage to redeem prank coupon
Here's a decent deal if you're gay, but you still somehow love Chick-fil-A: Renounce your homosexuality, and get a free chicken sandwich! The prank promotion, playing off Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy's vocal opposition to equal marriage, was created by the satirical Chick-fil-A Foundation, whose founders actually managed to redeem one of the coupons (as seen in the video below). The fine print includes a handful of laugh lines, including "Limit one sandwich per saved person." Via The Ethical Adman.
- Deep Focus Snares Nespresso, Nabs BBDO Creative Exec
- The 5 Time Slot Showdowns Will Look Like This
- Our Picks for the 5 Best and 5 Worst New TV Shows
- Yahoo Board Approves $1.1 Billion Tumblr Purchase
- The Biggest Web Series Opportunity for Brands Wasn't at the NewFronts
- Undertone Releases Responsive Design Cross Platform Ad Format
- Shopper Marketing Is Going Mainstream
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- This Summer Could Be the Breakthrough in Mobile Advertising
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- This Is What We Saw at the TV Upfronts This Year
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- How BBH Perfected the Twist Ending for the Year's Best Beverage Ad
- Your Rich Friends Don't Really Want to See You in Person, Says Report
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.