Trade Your Homosexuality for a Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich! Two guys manage to redeem prank coupon
Here's a decent deal if you're gay, but you still somehow love Chick-fil-A: Renounce your homosexuality, and get a free chicken sandwich! The prank promotion, playing off Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy's vocal opposition to equal marriage, was created by the satirical Chick-fil-A Foundation, whose founders actually managed to redeem one of the coupons (as seen in the video below). The fine print includes a handful of laugh lines, including "Limit one sandwich per saved person." Via The Ethical Adman.
- Yahoo Board Approves $1.1 Billion Tumblr Purchase
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- Better Eyewear Means Fewer Dead Cats, Says Amusing Specsavers Ad
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Michael Ian Black's Twitter Ad for Dos Equis Does Gangbusters Thanks to All the Haters
- Buyers Enthusiastic About Fall TV Prospects
- Your Rich Friends Don't Really Want to See You in Person, Says Report
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.