Snickers Makes It Easier to Unhook a Woman's Bra The hidden benefits of not being hungry
Eating a Snickers bar not only keeps you from being Joe Pesci—it also improves your fine motor skills, which are so essential to removing a woman's bra safely and effectively. As they say: Snickers really satisfies! Just, you know, brush your teeth first. From BBDO in Moscow, via Ads of the World.
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.