Snickers Makes It Easier to Unhook a Woman's Bra The hidden benefits of not being hungry
Eating a Snickers bar not only keeps you from being Joe Pesci—it also improves your fine motor skills, which are so essential to removing a woman's bra safely and effectively. As they say: Snickers really satisfies! Just, you know, brush your teeth first. From BBDO in Moscow, via Ads of the World.
- Advertising and Editorial Coordinator Confidential Yardley
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Senior Publicist/Account Supervisor J Public Relations INC. New York City, New York
- Writer / Editor OpenTrons Labworks Inc Brooklyn, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.