Snickers Makes It Easier to Unhook a Woman's Bra The hidden benefits of not being hungry
Eating a Snickers bar not only keeps you from being Joe Pesci—it also improves your fine motor skills, which are so essential to removing a woman's bra safely and effectively. As they say: Snickers really satisfies! Just, you know, brush your teeth first. From BBDO in Moscow, via Ads of the World.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.