Ronald McDonald is incredibly, painfully hip
When he’s not trudging through dog shit or siring evil offspring, Ronald McDonald is apparently trying to get a rap career off the ground in Japan. To the overwhelming disinterest of young Japanese women, apparently. Photo by Flickr’s art.reyu, via Billboardom.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.