Raunchy Skittles Couple Welcome a Surprise Reese's Pieces Baby Another insane spec candy ad from Cousins
Cousins, the directors who did the crazy unauthorized, NSFW Skittles spot last year, are back with a sequel. (Spec work seems to be their specialty.) The couple who were having Skittles sex in the last spot are back—this time in hospital, where the woman is about to give birth. Daddy, of course, is expecting a little Skittle to come out. So, it's a bit of an issue when Junior turns out to be a Reese's Pieces. The Mill did the effects, and writes about the new spot here. It's hard to out-bizarre real candy ads, but these parodies certainly do. See the extended version of the latest spot here.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- The 10 Best Commercials of 2012
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Cadillac Nears Decision in Creative Review
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.