PSA aims to stop women falling down stairs
One of the most striking PSAs of the year so far, this spot from Young & Rubicam in Germany tackles the problem of women falling down stairs. Or rather, not falling down stairs. Worth a look.
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- Bravest Warriors is Not Quite Super Enough
- How Twitter Stepped Up Its Ad Game
- Inc. Magazine Announces Leadership Shuffle
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- 100 Naked People Create Beautiful Stop-Motion Video to Make You Proud of Your Body
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2013
- 10 Brands That Changed the World
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- Here's Why Some Internet Celebrities Grudgingly Allow Brands to Rip Them Off
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.