Pets Try to Figure Out Their Owners in Adoption Ads Hilarious series from Draftfcb
Draftfcb in Chicago has provided the Shelter Pet Project with another set of amusing PSAs to promote adoption. In these spots, pets examine the eccentricities of their owners. A cat tries to figure out why a woman is incessantly texting all day; another is unnerved by a child playing in a sandbox all day. A dog is amused at how bad his owner is at hide and seek; two other dogs marvel at their owners' flirting at the people park. They're cute ads, and interesting in the sense that the dogs and cats are being slightly critical of their owners' peculiar ways. It's far from the unconditional-love approach that most pet-ownership PSAs like to harp on. For some reason, it works better with the cats here, probably because they already have a reputation for being catty. The good news is, no matter what your pets really think of you, they'll never actually say it. Two more spots after the jump.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Y&R Asks You to Define What #AdvertisingIs
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.