Palm | "Déjà Vu"
- NatGeo's Instagram Video Shows Us Why Sherpas Climb Mount Everest
- Brand of the Day: Dunkin' Donuts Is Making a Croissant Donut, but Don't Call It a Cronut
- The New World Cup Logo Has People Scratching Their Heads
- The 3 Reasons Why Infiniti Picked Crispin
- Lysol Buys Ad Around Google Searches for 'Ebola'
- Google Developing Pill That Searches for Cancer and Heart Disease
- Which Fears Hold Back Your Agency, Brand or Career? Exorcise Your Demons at Today's #AdweekChat
- 7 Big Stats From Facebook's Q3 Earnings Report
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Ads for Gap
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- And Here's What Happens When a White Guy Walks the Streets of NYC for 10 Hours
- This Is Hands Down the Most Messed-Up Halloween Ad You'll See This Year
- One Woman and Her GoPro Reveal the True Nature of Street Harassment
- 14 Instagram Data Findings That Every Marketer Needs to Know
- HP Celebrates Human Hands in This Ad for Its Wild New 3-D Touch Computer
- Patagonia Goes Full Chipotle in This Intense Animation About Goose Down
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.