Old electronics get a new life in Best Buy ad
Best Buy is going the "show, don't tell" route by using discarded electronics to promote its recycling program. A billboard in Times Square spells out "e-cycle" with old monitors, speakers, TVs and other e-detritus. Crispin Porter + Bogusky did the work. Via Gizmodo.
—Posted by Brian Morrissey
- National Account Executive- Digital Media Sales Move, Inc. Santa Clara, California
- Online Editor Black Belt Comm. Valencia, California
- Content and Media Specialist Moxie Communications Group New York City or Los Angeles
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.