Old electronics get a new life in Best Buy ad
Best Buy is going the "show, don't tell" route by using discarded electronics to promote its recycling program. A billboard in Times Square spells out "e-cycle" with old monitors, speakers, TVs and other e-detritus. Crispin Porter + Bogusky did the work. Via Gizmodo.
—Posted by Brian Morrissey
- Account Coordinator - Media Relations FITZ & CO New York City
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Jr. Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.