Old electronics get a new life in Best Buy ad
Best Buy is going the "show, don't tell" route by using discarded electronics to promote its recycling program. A billboard in Times Square spells out "e-cycle" with old monitors, speakers, TVs and other e-detritus. Crispin Porter + Bogusky did the work. Via Gizmodo.
—Posted by Brian Morrissey
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.