Must be a brand opportunity here for Geico
- U.S. to Turn Over Control of the Internet
- Yep, Sarah Palin Is Getting Her Own Digital Network
- City of Los Angeles Files $10 Million Suit Against Time Warner Cable
- People Aren't Always Honest About Their Locations
- Google Winds Down Wildfire to Focus on DoubleClick Integration
- Nickelodeon's Jim Perry Is Courting More Adult Advertisers
- The Next Chapter of Social Media Marketing Is the Paid Promo
- Advertisers Give White House Meeting High Marks
- Coke Drops Unsuspecting Moviegoers Into Sex Scene for Real-Time Ad
- Ad of the Day: Saatchi Turns an Email Into a Beautiful Ad for World Down Syndrome Day
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in February
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 7-14
- Just About Every Brand Wants a Slice of Pi Day
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?
- Instagram-Omnicom Deal Signals the Future of Digital Advertising
- Remember When Burger King Ads Were Insane? In New Zealand They Still Are
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
He spins a good yarn, but his tail is key.
—Posted by Mark Dolliver