The most-read stories on AdFreak this week
1. Gap's new logo: a social-media experiment?
2. A look at 30 other corporate logo redesigns
3. People not falling in love with new Gap logo
4. 'Mad Men' actors: the real ads they've done
5. 'Mad Men,' a TV show about women's butts
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.