The most-read stories on AdFreak this week
1. 21 ads that (almost) make you miss the '80s
2. Could you design the worst logo of all time?
3. Jeff Bridges reads Hyundai ad live on stage
4. The creepiest Christmas underwear ad ever
5. StrawberryFrog exec publicly rips ex-staffer
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Time Warner Cable Slapped With $1.9 Million Penalty for Violating Pricing Rule
- Ron Bess Exits Havas Worldwide
- JWT's Peter Sherman Rises to Head of North America
- Instagram Ads Boost Ben & Jerry's and Levi's Brand Recall in Early Tests
- Holiday Catalogs Data and Top 15 Cities, Per Popular iPad App
- New York Times Planning to Reassess Sunday Magazine
- Foursquare Nabs $35 Million in Funding, Aims to Spike Monetization
- FCC Moves to End Sports Blackouts
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Ad of the Day: Nokia Grows a Mullet in Oddest Tablet Spot Ever
- This Homemade Ad for a '96 Maxima Was So Incredible, Nissan Bought the Car From the Guy
- Company's Amazing Reply to a Raging Customer Has Fans and Orders Pouring In
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything
- Viral Filmmaker Gets $25,000 to Promote a New Movie and Instead Spends It All on Typhoon Recovery
- Streaming Yule Log on Netflix Has Its Own Hilarious Trailer and Director's Commentary
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.