MLB Postseason | "Memory Bank"
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Down to Finalists in Media Search
- JWT N.Y. Hires Marta La Rock as Executive Planning Director
- Jerry Seinfeld and Blondie Will Pick Up Honorary Clio Awards
- Belk Taps iCrossing for Digital Business
- Study: Digital Display Ads Nine Times More Effective Than TV for Insurance Brands
- Kimberly-Clark Tackles Potty Training Woes With New App
- Family Circle Redesign Puts Focus on Nontraditional Families
- Vine Just Got Much Better for Marketers
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Anthropologie Learns a Lesson in How Not to Treat Breastfeeding Moms
- The Parents Television Council Is Already Upset About What Nicki Minaj Will Do on Sunday
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- What Did TV CEOs Tell Investors About the Weak Ad Market?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.