Mel Gibson lashes out at the Old Spice guy
- South Korea's Ex-Spy Chief Is Found Guilty of Tweeting
- Connor Franta Forges Ahead in Solo Career
- Stand Up to Cancer Tops Nielsen’s TV Tweet Chart
- China Clamps Down on Foreign TV Streaming
- The 10 Hottest Branded Instagram Videos of the Week
- Apple Sells Out of Its First Large-Screen iPhone After Years of Resisting Phablets
- Ticketmaster Gets Into DIY Events With Its Latest Purchase
- Ad of the Day: Grab KFC for Lunch, and You'll Quickly Meet and Marry the Love of Your Life
- Incredible Ikea Billboard Tips an Apartment Sideways to Become a Rock-Climbing Wall
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- Tinder-Like App Helps Clients Find and Fall in Love With New Agencies
- Jerome Jarre Talks to Squirrels and Schools Brands on Vine
- One Bite of Chocolate Puts Everything in Perspective in This Lovely Spot From Norway
- Coke Dispenses Danish Flags Hidden in Its Logo
- Chicken Keyboard Is One of Many Prizes in Finger-Lickin' Weird KFC Contest
- How 9 New York Fashion Week Sponsors Fared on Social This Year
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Here's a pretty hilarious mashup of the Old Spice guy's videos and Mel Gibson's phone-call tirades. Obviously, Mel's side of the conversation is mostly NSFW. Nice choice for the Old Spice guy's opening line, too.