Man Trolls Girlfriend With Mean but Funny Newspaper Ad for Valentine's Day Alex's almost-proposal to Jodie
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Down to Finalists in Media Search
- Jerry Seinfeld and Blondie Will Pick Up Honorary Clio Awards
- Sonic Tries All-Digital Campaign to Launch One-Day Limited-Time Offer
- Kimberly-Clark Tackles Potty Training Woes With New App
- Family Circle Redesign Puts Focus on Nontraditional Families
- JWT N.Y. Hires Marta La Rock as Executive Planning Director
- Belk Taps iCrossing for Digital Business
- Vine Just Got Much Better for Marketers
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Anthropologie Learns a Lesson in How Not to Treat Breastfeeding Moms
- Nike and AKQA Create an LED Basketball Court to Help Kids Learn Kobe's Moves
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- The Parents Television Council Is Already Upset About What Nicki Minaj Will Do on Sunday
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Isn't this the most romantic newspaper ad you've ever … oh, wait.
This two-part classified ad appeared on Valentine's Day in Australia's Launceston Examiner newspaper. Hopefully Jodie has a sense of humor.
Via The Blaze.