Man Trolls Girlfriend With Mean but Funny Newspaper Ad for Valentine's Day Alex's almost-proposal to Jodie
- Ad Prices at Facebook More Than Doubled Last Quarter
- Honest Trailers Unveils Hunger Games Knock-Off
- Mixed Bag for Condé September Paging
- Office Depot Teams Up With R5 for Back-to-School Campaign
- Interbrand Names a New CEO for North America
- Jamie Gallo Returns to Agency Fold After NBA
- Foursquare Unveils Its Own New Logo (Don't Worry, It's SFW)
- Alcohol Delivery Startup Expands to Denver’s Boozy Crowd
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?
- World's Greatest Dad Shows You How It's Done in Ad for Peanut Butter Cheerios
- Ad of the Day: The End Is Nigh in Brilliantly Bleak Ad for FXX's Simpsons Mega-Marathon
- There Goes the Neighborhood? How Williamsburg Feels About Its New Starbucks [Video]
- Samsung Dares People to Take Underwater Selfies in a Frigid Lake With the Galaxy S5
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Isn't this the most romantic newspaper ad you've ever … oh, wait.
This two-part classified ad appeared on Valentine's Day in Australia's Launceston Examiner newspaper. Hopefully Jodie has a sense of humor.
Via The Blaze.