Man Trolls Girlfriend With Mean but Funny Newspaper Ad for Valentine's Day Alex's almost-proposal to Jodie
- Rivalries Abound in CBS Thursday Night Football Slate
- Facebook Tops 1 Billion Mobile Users
- Advice from Elders Ad Goes Viral for Dodge
- FCC to Vote On New Net Neutrality Rules Next Month
- 4 Brands Unplugged for Earth Day to Brainstorm—Vote for Their Best Ideas
- The RFP Is Out in New Jersey's Lottery Review
- Slate Launches Paid Membership Program
- Crispin Porter + Bogusky Lands NBA 2K Franchise
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- Would You Recognize a Loved One Dressed Like the Homeless? These People Didn't
- Ad of the Day: Apple Uses Pixies' 'Gigantic' in Infectious iPhone Spot
- How Real Women Would Actually Respond to a Dove 'Experiment'
- Meet the Woman Who Downsized Her Life to 84 Square Feet and 305 Possessions
- Ad of the Day: Axe Helps a Guy Get the Girl He's Chased for All of Human History
- FX Networks, MillerCoors in 3-Year Partnership Deal
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Isn't this the most romantic newspaper ad you've ever … oh, wait.
This two-part classified ad appeared on Valentine's Day in Australia's Launceston Examiner newspaper. Hopefully Jodie has a sense of humor.
Via The Blaze.