Mac vs. PC gets ‘South Park’ treatment
This isn’t an official South Park production; it was made using South Park Studio by a student at Cal State Northridge for a class. It’s hard at times to hear what the characters are saying, and it could use an appearance by Eric Cartman. Via Shedwa.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- One of NBC's Precious Super Bowl Ad Spots Will Promote's E!'s The Royals
- Jeff Bridges Stars in the First Super Bowl Ad That Actually Wants to Put You to Sleep
- Pharma Giant Valeant Enters the Super Bowl Fray With a Toe Fungus Ad
- Marketers Dish on What Brands Are Truly Killing it in Mobile
- Will We Have to Say Goodbye to AOL's Joystiq?
- Despite Falling Display Ad Sales, Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Maintains a 'Startup' Mentality
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015
- Take a Virtual Tour of the NFL's Thoughtfully Designed Park Avenue Headquarters
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Stella Artois and Matt Damon Want You to Buy a Lady a Drink, but Not Like That
- Forget Football. Nick Offerman's Glorious Nascar Music Video Will Get You Pumped for Racing
- Pierce Brosnan Drives a Whole Different Kind of Getaway Car in Kia's Super Bowl Ad
- Giant Polar Bear on the Loose That Frightened London Today Turns Out to Be an Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Why Don't We Have Unicorns Today? This Ballsy French Ad Explains Everything
- Here's How Facebook Plans to Help Brands Find Out When Their Ads Actually Worked
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.