Lingerie brand shows the sexier side of CPR
Here's one of the racier lingerie ads you'll see—or CPR videos, for that matter. It's from Canadian brand Fortnight Lingerie, and it features two Fortnight-clad ladies demonstrating proper CPR technique, including the firm but tender chest compressions and all-important mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Thankfully, the victim wakes up, or else we'd be in a whole different kind of fetish video. For fans of "Super Sexy CPR," check back June 1 for "Super Sexy Abdominal Thrusts." Via Copyranter.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- 16-Year-Old Media Mogul Tavi Gevinson Is Expanding Her Empire
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Dove Hires Criminal Sketch Artist to Draw Women as They See Themselves and as Others See Them
- Apple's 'Get a Mac,' the Complete Campaign
- Promotional Swag More Effective Than Ads, Study Says
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.