Ikea Wins Valentine's Day With Offer of Free Crib—Nine Months From Now Make a baby today, save a bundle tomorrow
Ikea Australia has done the math (or has it?) and come up with an amusing Valentine's Day offer—a free crib for babies born nine months from today. You'll have to clip out the voucher and keep it in a safe place for those nine months, and also provide proof of birth (whatever that means). The coupon also notes, "Delivery not included." That, of course, is the mom's job.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- How AT&T Got Kids to Make Some of the Year's Best Ads
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.