Ignore the commercial. Penguins can't fly.
- Don't Watch This Video From Star Wars' Christmas Special Unless You Must
- Arnold Nabs PUR's Creative Account
- Time Warner Cable Slapped With $1.9 Million Penalty for Violating Pricing Rule
- News Corp Acquires Storyful
- Holiday Catalogs Data and Top 15 Cities, per Popular iPad App
- Ron Bess Exits Havas Worldwide
- JWT's Peter Sherman Rises to Head of North America
- New York Times Planning to Reassess Sunday Magazine
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button
- See Everything That's Beautiful About Advertising in Two Simple Print Ads for a Bookstore
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Here Are the New American Stereotypes, According to French Ads for McDonald's
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 13-20
- Wait, There's Still Time for One More Christmas Ad You're Going to Love
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
The BBC celebrated April Fools Day with this spot from RKCR Y&R that purported to show a rare pack of penguins who can fly. See behind-the-scenes footage of the ad’s creation here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd