If Brand Logos Were a Little More Honest
Here's a fun little project from Swedish design artist Viktor Hertz: a collection of "honest logos" that change brand names to reflect what the brand is really used for. He's done 14 so far. See a few more after the jump and the rest on his Flickr page. Via PSFK.
- National Account Executive- Digital Media Sales Move, Inc. Santa Clara, California
- Online Editor Black Belt Comm. Valencia, California
- Content and Media Specialist Moxie Communications Group New York City or Los Angeles
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.