HelpChildSoldiers.com print ad
- Mobile Vs. Desktop: See Which Medium Wins in 5 Key Comparisons
- Apple Vs. John Deere: What's the More Important American Tech Brand?
- Mercedes Generated 54% More Traffic by Running Ads on 2 Major Social Sites
- Publicis Groupe Is the Big Winner in Samsung's Global Review
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat's Users Are in the U.S.
- Here's Why Gerry Graf Is the Best Speaker During Advertising Week
- Mondelēz Strikes Online Video Deal With Google
- Why the Perfect Modern Creative Is Fierce, Fearless and Female
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Ad of the Day: New York City Is Dying in Y&R's Gorgeous Organ Donor PSA
- Can Mobile Rule the Ad World?
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.