Great Corona Bottle Designs Are Perfect for Summer
Here's some delightful packaging to give your Monday a little weekend vibe. Toronto design studio Shikatani Lacroix whipped these nifty summer-themed, limited-edition Corona Extra bottles. The agency says the nine bottles feature "a collage of relaxation related imagery such as mountains, lakes, beaches and cottage country. The objective of the campaign is to help consumers find their happy place, wherever and whatever that may be. The designs reflect Corona's personality as an approachable, confident, smart, timeless, easy-going and fun-loving premium quality brand."
Meantime, Cramer-Krasselt is unveiling new Corona TV spots that aim to evolve the brand's "Find Your Beach" mantra from a physical place to a state of mind. Check out the first spot, "Flight," after the jump, along with more images of Shikatani Lacroix's bottle designs. Via PSFK.
- Time.com Is on a Hiring Spree
- Pinterest Plays Coy on Ads, but Expect Commerce to Lead
- Yankees, Manchester City Team Up for MLS Launch
- ESPN's Cherie Cohen Headed to NBCUniversal to Focus on Cable
- Spotify Launches Music Charts
- Digital Dignitaries Debate Display's Death
- NBC Makes Bet on Fake Reality
- Cramer-Krasselt Beats the Odds to Keep Porsche
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Puma's Dance Dictionary Will Leave You at a Loss for Words
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Time.com Is On a Hiring Spree
- Nutella Thanks Its Biggest Fan, Founder of World Nutella Day, by Sending Her a Cease-and-Desist
- Ad of the Day: Nike
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.