Grammy Promos Star Foo Fighters, Bon Iver, Skrillex and Adele Lovely spots by TBWA\Chiat\Day
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards, unofficially subtitled the 2012 Adele Lovefest, is happening this Sunday. To promote it, the Recording Academy and TBWA\Chiat\Day in Los Angeles did these lovely little (mostly) animated promos, themed "We are music," featuring Foo Fighters, Bon Iver, Skrillex…and, oh look, Adele. This is the fifth consecutive year that TBWA\Chiat\Day and the Recording Academy have partnered on the Grammy marketing campaign. Three more spots, and a comprehensive look at the whole campaign, after the jump.
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.