FREAKY AD MOMENTS OF 2007, SWEET 16: Back-Up gun rack vs. Scott’s cloggiest
A classic showdown between the irresistible force and the immovable object. An unwelcome glimpse into the bedrooms and bathrooms, respectively, of America.
UPDATE: It’s the Back-Up in a rout. See the vote totals here.
- Saatchi's Con Williamson Lands at Erwin Penland
- Snapchat to Judge: Make This Guy's Mouth Disappear
- Google Plus Users Haven't Learned to Share
- Scripps Acquires Digital Video Startup Newsy
- Tarkovsky Is New McCann HumanCare Head
- Simulcast of Bonnie & Clyde Nabs 4.2 Million Demo Viewers
- Sony's Crackle Goes Big in Season 2 for Chosen
- Zenith CEO Steve King: Mobile Will Be the 4th-Largest Ad Medium by 2016
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- The Top 20 Tumblr Ads of the Year
- The 10 Best Ads of 2013
- Rhett & Link Make the Best Appeal Yet to Get Off Your Damn Phone Already
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.