FREAKY AD MOMENTS OF 2007, SWEET 16: Back-Up gun rack vs. Scott’s cloggiest
A classic showdown between the irresistible force and the immovable object. An unwelcome glimpse into the bedrooms and bathrooms, respectively, of America.
UPDATE: It’s the Back-Up in a rout. See the vote totals here.
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.