FREAKY AD MOMENTS OF 2007, SWEET 16: Back-Up gun rack vs. Scott’s cloggiest
A classic showdown between the irresistible force and the immovable object. An unwelcome glimpse into the bedrooms and bathrooms, respectively, of America.
UPDATE: It’s the Back-Up in a rout. See the vote totals here.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.