FREAKY AD MOMENTS OF 2007, SWEET 16: Back-Up gun rack vs. Scott’s cloggiest
A classic showdown between the irresistible force and the immovable object. An unwelcome glimpse into the bedrooms and bathrooms, respectively, of America.
UPDATE: It’s the Back-Up in a rout. See the vote totals here.
- Digital Marketing Director Parallax Press Berkeley, California (US)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE FOR DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT Citizens' Committee for Children of New York New York City
- Marketing Manager-Digital Sales RGM Group New York, NY or Santa Monica, CA (no relocation)
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- Freelance Writers Wanted NJ Cops Magazine, NJ Fire Magazine, NJ Teachers Magazine 07666, Teaneck
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.