Every Horrible, Pandering Corporate Website in One Handy Homepage Breathtakingly vile and useless
The average corporate website, it's true, is almost offensively awful. Now, its multitude of shortcomings are amusingly (and profanely) outlined on a new parody page, EveryFuckingWebsite.com. The page deconstructs, bit by bit, all the soul-sucking blandness, rote misery and cynical opportunism of the real thing. It's even designed poorly—whether intentionally or not. It's reminiscent of the Condescending Corporate Brand Page over on Facebook. They should like each other. EveryFuckingWebsite.com appears to be the work of one Al Beuscher, a Web content director at a healthcare startup, whose vitriol extends to his own online presence—in particular, his bio website AlisFullOfShit.com.
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Michael Ian Black's Twitter Ad for Dos Equis Does Gangbusters Thanks to All the Haters
- Microsoft Hammers Google in Leaked Parody of a Chrome Ad
- Ad of the Day: Getty Images
- How AT&T Got Kids to Make Some of the Year's Best Ads
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.