Enjoy a Lovely Eye Burger at Burger King Today European ad fascinates and disturbs
Burger King painted someone's eye to look like a Whopper for this ad from the Netherlands, alongside the tagline, "Get a tasty new look." Uh, is Burger King the same there as it is here? I don't recall them being terribly fashion-conscious before. The ad is certainly interesting, though—the most peculiar European fast-food ad since McDonald's Finland scared people with the udders—and it reminds me of that lady who paints logos on fake nails. Not sure it works as a generic representation of Burger King, or will make you hungry for a burger, but it was worth a try. Maybe their version of Wendy's can import this guy for a similar stunt. Via Copyranter.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- How KitchenAid Gave Us the World’s Coolest Mixer
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Y&R Asks You to Define What #AdvertisingIs
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.