Election 2010: The 10 Freakiest Campaign Ads: Rudy Moise
- Senator Blasts .Sucks as a Generic Top-Level Domain
- 3 Agencies Vie for TD Ameritrade's Creative Account
- Samsung Steals the Show With Demo of New Galaxy S5
- Dems Find Fault With Draft to Reauthorize Satellite Bill
- Bazinga! CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory Through 2016-17
- Agency's Speakeasy Aligns With SXSW's 'Dark Austin'
- Yahoo CMO Kathy Savitt Talks SXSW, Music and Strategy
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- Duracell Bus Shelter in Montreal Heats Up When Everyone Holds Hands
- Unapologetic Fitness Mom Turns Her Polarizing Facebook Photos Into a Movement
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- Ad of the Day: Man Battles Machine in World's Most Important Game of Ping-Pong
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- Kobe Bryant Handcrafts Pianos and Sneakers in Ad That Makes Lionel Richie Cry
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.