Conan finally chooses a name for TBS show
After spending millions on the industry's best naming experts, Conan O'Brien finally has a snappy name for his TBS show (which premieres Nov. 8, not Dec. 8). Compare this to the garbage NBC put out announcing Jay Leno's return to The Tonight Show last winter. Via AgencySpy.
- Rewriting Frozen's Ending
- Supreme Court Weighs Whether Aereo Is Simply Circumventing Copyright Law
- Pitney Bowes Names DigitasLBi Its Digital Agency
- 6 Buzziest Pro- and Anti-Obamacare Marketing Moments
- Popular Mechanics Taps Esquire Alum as New Editor in Chief
- Businessweek Art Director Richard Turley Leaves for MTV
- Lawmakers Pressure Advertising Community to Stop Ad-Supported Rogue Sites
- MediaMath Adds Several Ad Exchanges
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Axe Helps a Guy Get the Girl He's Chased for All of Human History
- How Real Women Would Actually Respond to a Dove 'Experiment'
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- Inside BBDO's Harmonious New Brand Campaign for AT&T
- NYPD's Feel-Good Twitter Attempt Goes Awry
- Fashion Ads Become Freakish and Haunting After Artist's Acid Wash
- Cartoon Characters Go Bald to Sweetly Show Kids With Cancer They're Not Alone
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.