Conan finally chooses a name for TBS show
After spending millions on the industry's best naming experts, Conan O'Brien finally has a snappy name for his TBS show (which premieres Nov. 8, not Dec. 8). Compare this to the garbage NBC put out announcing Jay Leno's return to The Tonight Show last winter. Via AgencySpy.
- Energy BBDO's Fietsam Moves to FCB Chicago as ECD
- David&Goliath Taps Insiders as New President, CCO
- Fox Schedules Simpsons/Family Guy Crossover, Late Start for Mulaney
- Travel + Leisure Editor Nancy Novogrod Steps Down
- Hoover, Dirt Devil and Oreck Tap Johannes Leonardo
- Birchbox Aims to Bring 'Artificial Intelligence' to Offline Retail
- World Cup Helps FC Barcelona Win Big on Instagram
- Marriott Tests In-Hotel Beacons With Loyalty Program Perks
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Ad of the Day: This Rube Goldberg Device Promotes a Video Game by Bringing It to Life
- Colorless Coca-Cola Can Is Lovely, and Might Be Good for the World, Too
- Japan Is Selling Zoo Jeans, Fashionably Ripped by Lions, Tigers and Bears
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- Um, Did Pop Secret Just Make the Worst Commercial of the Year?
- DTAC’s Thailand Baby Video Goes Viral
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.