Conan finally chooses a name for TBS show
After spending millions on the industry's best naming experts, Conan O'Brien finally has a snappy name for his TBS show (which premieres Nov. 8, not Dec. 8). Compare this to the garbage NBC put out announcing Jay Leno's return to The Tonight Show last winter. Via AgencySpy.
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.