Conan finally chooses a name for TBS show
After spending millions on the industry's best naming experts, Conan O'Brien finally has a snappy name for his TBS show (which premieres Nov. 8, not Dec. 8). Compare this to the garbage NBC put out announcing Jay Leno's return to The Tonight Show last winter. Via AgencySpy.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.