'Check out how Publicis Groupe roars on Twitter,' with subtitles
- At NewFront, NatGeo Goes Wild for Visual Storytelling
- Machinima Is Ready to Own the Comic and Gamer Audience
- These Shows Are Most Likely to Be Canceled This Week
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Former GAP CMO on How His Fashion Marketing Experience Will Influence Spotify
- Triptent Wants to Be a One-Stop Content Marketing Shop for Brands
- How David Maddocks is Putting a Spring in Cole Haan’s Step
- Could 3-D Body Scanners Help You Find the Perfect Pair of Jeans?
- Meet the Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Take the Most Creative Trip Around the World
- Justin Timberlake Plays a Lime Who Goes From Hero to Zero in This Hilarious Tequila Ad
- Fascinating Time-Lapse Videos Show How High-Fashion Retouching Is Really Done
- 10 Revealing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- Oreo Welcomes the Royal Baby With a Message for Every Other Newborn Out There
- The Brands Awaken for Star Wars Day, but Which of Them Used the Force for Good?
- Ad of the Day: Droga5 Cooks Up a Hilariously Skewed Take on Family for Johnsonville
- Huggies Helped This Blind Mom See Her Pregnancy Ultrasound by 3-D Printing the Baby
- Director of Strategic Communications Freelancers Union Brooklyn, NY
- Media Planner Vladimir Jones Denver, CO
- Marketing & Communications Assistant Friends of Hudson River Park New York, NY
- Product Manager, eCommerce/Brand Extensions New York Times New York, NY
- L.A. Editorial Manager DailyMail.com Venice, CA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.