Carlton Draught, "Big Ad"
- Kirshenbaum Bond Senecal Gets a Social Media Buddy
- Incumbents Rule in Media Pitches for Mercedes and Brand USA
- Privacy Groups Ask FTC to Halt Facebook's Acquisition of WhatsApp
- Eric Danetz Named Publisher of Fortune
- FTC Busts ADT for Failing to Disclose Paid Endorsers
- FCC Takes Aim at TV Joint Sales Deals
- Deutsch L.A. Launches First 7UP Ad
- What Fast-Growing Trivia App Didn't Have an Android Version Until Today?
- A Woman's Day, Seen Through Glass, Ends Brutally in This Shocking Video
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- Here Are the Finalists for the Year's Best Brands on Twitter, Vine and Everywhere Else
- Chevy Was Right to Curb This Dog Ad, Even If Everyone Seems to Love It
- Ad of the Day: Amy Poehler Brings the Funny for Old Navy
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 1-7
- Finally, a Japanese Ad That's Both Surprising and Surprisingly Awesome
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.