Carlton Draught, "Big Ad"
- OppenheimerFunds' Search for an Agency Takes an Unusual Turn
- Ghouls Rule in This Week's Nielsen TV Twitter Ratings
- Brand of the Day: Petco Picks the Year's Cutest Pet Costume for Halloween
- Taco Bell Explains Its Social Media Blackout and How It Lit Up Mobile Orders Within Hours
- Could Alibaba Rescue Apple Pay?
- NatGeo's Instagram Video Shows Us Why Sherpas Climb Mount Everest
- Brand of the Day: Dunkin' Donuts Is Making a Croissant Donut, but Don't Call It a Cronut
- The 3 Reasons Why Infiniti Picked Crispin
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- And Here Is Nike's Grand, Gritty Salute to LeBron James and His Return to Cleveland
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Spots for Gap
- 'Dumb Ways to Die' Returns With a Trick-or-Treat Halloween Special
- And Here's What Happens When a White Guy Walks the Streets of NYC for 10 Hours
- 14 Instagram Data Findings That Every Marketer Needs to Know
- This Is Hands Down the Most Messed-Up Halloween Ad You'll See This Year
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.