Canine Plastic Surgery Advertised on Billboard in Los Angeles Could your dog use a puppy lift?
Is your dog a total "dog"? So asks this billboard spotted in Los Angeles, purportedly offering canine plastic surgery from one Dr. Steven Armond. It turns out it's a promotion for Kroll Show, an upcoming sketch-comedy show on Comedy Central starring Nick Kroll. Similar ads have been seen on the New York City subway, where they take on a real Dr. Zizmor glow. Via Laughing Squid.
- Buzzfeed's Michael Hastings Dead at 33
- iCrossing Hires Moxie And Razorfish Vets
- FCC Chairman Nominee Says Broadband Is Top Priority
- Viacom Finishes Major Upfront Biz
- Condé Nast Swaps Lucky Editor
- YouTube's Wigs Headed to Hulu
- Agency.com Co-founder Joins Prophet
- FCC Nominee Chair Plays Up His Business Experience
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Ogilvy Adds Two More Grand Prix—in Outdoor and Media
- DM9 Jayme Syfu Wins Mobile Grand Prix for Turning Cellphones Into Textbooks
- Barbarian Group Wins Inaugural Innovation Lions Grand Prix for Its Cinder Coding Platform
- Pretty Much Everyone Is Doing Native Ads Now
- Gay Advertising’s Long March Out of the Closet
- Kraft Salad Dressing Ad Gets Best Present Ever: A Slap From One Million Moms
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.