The beer itself is only about 2% awesome
- Leo Burnett Wins Pitch For Marshalls' Creative Account
- Activists Pressure FIFA Sponsors Over ‘Horrific’ Working Conditions in Qatar
- How Pop-Tarts Dramatically Improved ROI With Pandora Ads
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: May 15-22
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, May 22, 2015
- These 5 Stats Show That Airbnb Is Becoming Big in Cuba
- How JWT Brazil and Dolby Captured the Iconic Sound Experience of Coke Being Poured Over Ice
- Will YouTube Viewers Click 'Shop' Instead of 'Skip' on Pre-Roll Ads?
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- Coca-Cola Shows You How to Get 6 Million Views on an Ad Without Even Trying
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- Still Obsessing Over Millennials? Here Are 6 Rules for Reaching Generation Z
- Pizza Hut Takes Down Selfie Sticks in This Hilarious Ad for Its 2-Foot Pizzas
- Quiz: Can You Match These Taglines With the Right Brands?
- Why Matthew Weiner Ended Mad Men With 'the Best Ad Ever Made'
- Infographic: What's Changed, and What Hasn't, in 100 Years of Brand Storytelling
- Sales and Business Development WorkingRocket New York, NY
- Account Executive, Travel & Hospitality Division EVINS Communications, Ltd. New York, NY
- Traffic Copy Editor Meredith Corporation Phoenix, AZ
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager Wenner Media Los Angeles, CA
- Sponsored Content Freelance Writers U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Photo taken by Flickr’s Matt Sidesinger.
—Posted by Tim Nudd