Avert bad breath/death with Thai toothpaste
As you can see in this strange ad from Thailand, Dentiste's "nighttime" toothpaste claims to fight bad breath as you sleep. But doesn't regular toothpaste do that? There doesn't seem to be any special ingredient that sets Dentiste apart, unless you count the soap-opera acting on display here. (That may scare the impurities away on its own.) The ad is from JEH United, the same ad agency that did the weirdest light-bulb ad of all time.
—Posted by David Kiefaber
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- The 10 Best Commercials of 2012
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
- How KitchenAid Gave Us the World’s Coolest Mixer
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.