All-you-can-eat Nemo, with a little wasabi
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- See Which Brands Are Talking Like Pirates on Twitter Today
- Home Depot's Breach of 56 Million Credit Cards Is Even Bigger Than Target's
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle’s CEO
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- The CW's New Shows, From Best to ... Second Best
- Apple-U2 Duet Causes a 41% Drop in Social Sentiment
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.