Ad in Target Circular Either Photoshopped or Features an Alien A dad who really wants to lend a hand
Photoshop fails can range from annoying to awesome. Here's one for the latter pile—a Target circular with a dad who appears to have one too many appendages. The best part is the wife's face—it's like she knows! And she doesn't know whether to hightail it out of there or not! If it's not a Photoshop fail, well, then this guy should be in the next Hulu ad. UPDATE: Target tells us this is from Target Australia, which is not affiliated with the U.S. Target stores.
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- The 10 Best Commercials of 2012
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
- How KitchenAid Gave Us the World’s Coolest Mixer
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.