20 Best-Smelling Old Spice Commercials Ever From Bruce to Isaiah, the brand's greatest viral hits
Wieden + Kennedy's Old Spice campaign offers an embarrassment of riches. Isaiah Mustafa filmed 186 videos in just three days in July 2010, as part of his personalized "responses" campaign, to go along with his many official commercials. Of course, there's also been the Terry Crews stuff, along with lots of other mini campaigns. (The most recent one, "Believe in your smellf," for Old Spice Champion, with a cameo by Heather Graham, broke yesterday.) To give some sense of the most popular Old Spice ads of all time, Unruly Media put together a chart ranking those that have been shared most over time. We've posted the top 20 below. It's nice to see Bruce Campbell sneak in at No. 19 with one of his two spots from 2007. (The other one is pretty good, too.) There's lots of Isaiah and lots of Terry. The list should have you whistling happily for the rest of the day.
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Puma's Dance Dictionary Will Leave You at a Loss for Words
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Teenage Boys Are Suddenly Pregnant in Chicago's Striking PSA Campaign
- Ad of the Day: Nike
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.