CMO of Booking.com Playing in the 12%, The World is Waiting For You

Did you know that if you’re thinking about your entire life, most people can only actually remember 12% of their memories? According to Arjan Dijk, CMO of Booking.com, that is because only 12% of your brain is consciously available, leaving 88% subconsciously available and triggered by moments.

nadine.dietz@adweek.com Nadine Dietz is chief community officer at Adweek and host of the CMO Moves podcast.