CollegeHumor Subway Rider Tells Everyone How Great His Life Is Going VideoWatch's Awesome Stupid Video of the Week
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- Facebook Departs From Real-Name Policy to Allow Privacy in Rooms
- Alibaba Is in Talks With U.S. Movie Studios to Stream in China
- Are These Ads Prejudiced Against Car Dealers?
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Here's The Avengers 2 Trailer, Recut as a Super Ominous Ad for Pinocchio
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Drivers by Turning a Car Wash Into a Haunted House
- Here Are 10 Must-See Stats From This Week in Digital Marketing
In just a couple short years, Web video has matured from a burgeoning category to a dynamic new business distinct from TV. As a result, the biggest producers, executives and talent in the business are getting onboard, and the Web is nurturing its own breed of stars and storytelling genres. VideoWatch is dedicated to chronicling the players and developments in this exciting new industry.
This guy interrupted a group of subway passengers with a long speech—about his success in life. It's awesome and actually not stupid at all.
Thank you CollegeHumor.