CollegeHumor Subway Rider Tells Everyone How Great His Life Is Going VideoWatch's Awesome Stupid Video of the Week
- Google's Mobile Update Has Websites Worried About Search Rankings on Phones
- Why Selling Out So Quickly at Target Is So Good For Lilly Pulitzer
- New York Times Wins 3 Pulitzer Prizes, Bloomberg Wins Its First, Anthony Doerr Wins Fiction Award
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at GoDaddy’s Desert Oasis
- Why Univision Is One to Watch at the Upfront
- Why Fashion Publishers Are Taking Over Coachella
- This Startup Delivers Athletic Entertainers That Millennials Love
- This Cool Tumblr Imagines If Ad Agencies Were Ice Cream Flavors
- Ad of the Day: Ewan McGregor Takes the Piss Out of Advertising in Funny BT Campaign
- How Pepsi, HBO, Denny's and a Dozen Other Brands Are Celebrating 4/20
- Men Face a Gut-Wrenching Choice of Their Own in This Parody of Dove's Doors Ad
- Apple Watch Is Almost Here, and These Are the Brands Taking It Over
- The Client Is Often (but Not Always) Right, and 11 Other Rules to Work By
- Brands Need to Tread Lightly With Twitter's New DM Feature
- This Guy Decided to Turn His Boring Office Job Into an Exhilarating GoPro Ad
In just a couple short years, Web video has matured from a burgeoning category to a dynamic new business distinct from TV. As a result, the biggest producers, executives and talent in the business are getting onboard, and the Web is nurturing its own breed of stars and storytelling genres. VideoWatch is dedicated to chronicling the players and developments in this exciting new industry.
This guy interrupted a group of subway passengers with a long speech—about his success in life. It's awesome and actually not stupid at all.
Thank you CollegeHumor.