To see the most updated list, click here.
Once again, Facebook for Every Phone is the most liked Facebook page — and by a wide margin, according to PageData. The page, which helps Facebook’s feature phone users, has more than 263 million fans on Facebook, dwarfing the company’s own Facebook page.
Singer Rihanna is the most popular person on Facebook, trailed closely by rapper Eminem. The most popular game Facebook page isn’t Words With Friends or Candy Crush Saga, but Zynga’s Texas HoldEm Poker — also the one page on the list to lose fans.
Since InsideFacebook.com last tracked the top 25 pages on Facebook in April, Disney fell from No. 25, with Adele taking that spot. The top 10 has stayed largely the same, with Coca-Cola moving from No. 8 to No. 7, Shakira advancing one spot to No. 8 and The Simpsons falling two slots, to No. 9.
Among the top 25 and aside from Facebook for Every Phone, Rihanna is growing the fastest this week, with Eminem and Adele also fast risers.
|#||Name||Total Likes||Daily Growth||Weekly Growth|
|1||Facebook for Every Phone||263,709,611||+488,227||+3,422,923|
|6||Texas HoldEm Poker||70,342,930||-1,480||-14,875|
Other changes since April:
- Family Guy and Linkin Park (No. 16 and 17) switched spots.
- Beyoncé rose from No. 20 to 18, with Akon moving from 18 to 19 and Leo Messi going from 20 to 21.
- South Park fell from No. 19 to 21.
- Will Smith rose two spots, from No. 24.
- Lil Wayne dropped one, to No. 23.
- MTV fell from No. 23 to No. 24.
- Adele is now No. 25 on the list. The previous No. 25, Disney, fell to No. 27. Fellow singer Taylor Swift is right behind Adele, at No. 26.
Readers: How many of these pages do you like?
Image courtesy of Facebook for Every Phone.