Facebook tab developer SocialAppsHQ added social media monitoring to its offering with its launch of Monitoring, which, when added to its Social Planner post-scheduling feature and Social Ads pay-per-like service, form a complete social marketing platform.
Features of SocialAppsHQ’s Monitoring include:
- The ability to create an unlimited number profiles that track keywords related to users’ brands, competitors, and industries.
- A dashboard that displays top-level metrics and allows users to filter data based on categories such as date, channel, keywords, and sentiment.
- Advanced algorithms that assist users in analyzing sentiment about their brands.
- The ability to monitor which days and which hours generate the most activity.
- The ability to reply to posts across the Web, simultaneously send links to multiple social networks, and schedule messages.
- A section that shows brand managers which social network users who interact with their brands are influencers.
SocialAppsHQ CEO Rajat Garg said:
With social Monitoring live, SocialAppsHQ now offers a comprehensive, affordable, and easy-to-use social media marketing system. It’s a first free enterprise-grade product ever for monitoring space that can be set up within 10 minutes.