This week, nWay is hiring a backend engineer, while Fanhood needs a data wizard. 12 Gigs is seeking a games business support professional, and Real Fun Games is on the hunt for a marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional social media jobs on Mediabistro.
- Backend Engineer nWay (San Francisco, CA)
- Data Wizard Fanhood (San Francisco, CA)
- Games Business Support 12 Gigs (San Francisco, CA)
- Marketing Manager Real Fun Games (London, UK)
- Lead iOS Developer Mobile/Social Games Playsino (Santa Monica, CA)
Find more great social media jobs on our job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented AllTwitter pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.