Social marketing platform Pagemodo announced its spring 2014 release, with new features Post Designer and Cover Photo Designer aimed at enabling small businesses to easily create visually appealing Facebook pages and presences on other social networks, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
According to Pagemodo, new features in its spring 2014 release include:
- Hundreds of professional, customizable themes that can be personalized using Pagemodo’s photo library or with logos.
- A shape and text editor, allowing users to add graphic elements such as chat bubbles to their social posts without the need for design software.
- Custom designs can be exported and downloaded for use on other social, email, or print channels.
- An intuitive user interface.
- The ability to preview and publish directly to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Pagemodo parent Webs Director of Social Products Alfredo Ramos said in a release announcing the new offering:
Social media is absolutely essential to the small business, and using photos in social posts results in better engagement. We built these new tools because small business owners shouldn’t have to turn to professional graphic designers and complex design software to update their Facebook cover photo or to incorporate images into their social posts.