Other new features announced by Optimove included:
- A personalization recommendation engine, eliminating the guesswork associated with drilling down to customer groups.
- Support for multichannel campaign execution, including email, SMS, push notifications, in-game messaging and lobby banners.
- Activity-based target group selection criteria.
- Campaign response history targeting.
- Native campaign execution via business SMS text-messaging platform TextLocal and mobile device push-notification-messaging platform Appoxee.
- Expanded integration with Silverpop to support its relational tables and dynamic parameters.
Optimove Founder and CEO Pini Yakuel said in a release announcing the new features:
We are thrilled to be launching this latest version of our software, which will make marketers and retention experts even more effective at maximizing customer retention and revenues. There is simply no better way to plan and execute successful retention-marketing plans that deliver the most effective messages via the right channels to every single customer.